Welcome to Explore class
Welcome back to school for the summer term! We have many exciting events planned so please check in for upcoming dates. This term our learning focus will be on growing and living things. In maths we will be learning about doubling, halving, problems solving and reasoning and in Literacy we will be keeping a 'bean diary', story writing and poetry. For full curricular details, please see the 'Termly Plan' page.
We hope to see you at some of our upcoming events and trips. As ever, we always appreciate your support.
- Children will need to bring a water bottle to school each day and they will have free access to fresh water should they need it. They will not need to bring any snack items as the school is provided with free fresh fruit for the children to choose at snack time.
- If your child will be staying for school dinners and they have any dietary requirements or foods they are not allowed, please make sure to tell the school office.
- Please make sure that you have put in your online order if you would like your child to be given milk at school.
- Due to some children with serious allergies, our school is 'nut free'. We would be extremely grateful if you could ensure that children do not bring any nut based products (including peanut butter) in with their packed lunch.
- Please put your child's name on EVERYTHING! The children do tend to take things off or misplace things and it is very difficult to return them.
Thank you for your support.