Welcome to Explore class
Welcome back to the last half of the Autumn term. The children have now settled into class really well and we are looking forward to an exciting half term. We have lots of experiences and activities planned based on our topic of 'celebrations' and we look forward to seeing you at some of our upcoming events.
Oxleas Woods Trip - PM 7.11.18
Phonics Workshop - PM 13.11.18
Reception Nativity - 5.12.18
Christmas Party (non uniform) 14.12.18
- Children will need to bring a water bottle to school each day and they will have free access to fresh water should they need it. They will not need to bring any snack items as the school is provided with free fresh fruit for the children to choose at snack time.
- If your child will be staying for school dinners and they have any dietary requirements or foods they are not allowed, please make sure to tell the school office.
- Please make sure that you have put in your online order if you would like your child to be given milk at school.
- Due to some children with serious allergies, our school is 'nut free'. We would be extremely grateful if you could ensure that children do not bring any nut based products (including peanut butter) in with their packed lunch.
- Please put your child's name on EVERYTHING! The children do tend to take things off or misplace things and it is very difficult to return them.
Thank you for your support.