Throughout the term children should be completing tasks on Mathletics each week, and reading their books with an adult daily.
Year 1 Homework—Autumn 2 2018
Below is a list of homework tasks for this half term. Choose at least one task to complete.
We will be sharing our home work at the end of term so please ensure that it is returned to school by Monday 17th December 2018.
* Design some aliens and make up alien names for them using your phonic sounds.
* Write as many ways as you can to add 2 numbers to make 10 e.g. 1+9=10. Then choose another number up to 10 and find ways to add 2 numbers to make the total e.g. 2+4=6. Try to put them in order.
* Write a story about an alien. Describe the alien and where it lives.
* Look around your home for some different objects. Draw them and write what the object is. Then label the object with the materials it is made from.
* Find out what happens when Autumn changes to Winter. What is different about the two seasons? Are there different events that happen? You could write some facts in your book, draw some pictures or make a poster.
|Week 1 - Test on 20.9.18||Week 2 - Test on 27.9.18||Week 3 - Test on 4.10.18|
|Week 4 - Test on 11.10.18||Week 5 - Test on 18.10.18|
|Week 1 - Test on 1.11.18|