Hook Lane Primary School
Vacancy – Start Date Friday 4th October
Lunch Club Midday Supervisor
The hours of working are for one hour between 12 noon and 1.15pm.
• Helping and supervising children with eating skills, cutlery skills and attention skills within the lunch club room in the hall.
• Supporting play skills and building on communication skills in the provision playground.
• Supporting children with toileting as needed.
• Supporting children with danger awareness and keeping safe.
• Engaging children with play activities and social interactions.
• Ensuring playground equipment is used appropriately and cleared away at the end of break.
Hook Lane School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The school values the diversity of our workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY THEN CALL INTO THE SCHOOL OFFICE FOR AN APPLICATION FORM OR COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW.